The articles must be prepared using "sample article full text file". The Cover Page must be uploaded together with the Full Text file.
Author information should not be included in the full text file.
Cover Page should contain only the title, abstract and author information.
Please consider following guidelines while preparing your manuscript:
- Manuscripts should be supplied in Microsoft Word format, 11-point type (Times New Roman) and spacing should be set to 1, 15. Paragraphs should be indented by 1 cm and 6 nk spacing should be left before the paragraphs.
- Allow margins of at least one inch (3 cm) on all sides of the typed pages.
- The headings and subheadings (including the introduction and conclusion) should be written in bold, first letter of each word in upper-case and numbered decimally such as 1., 1.1., 1.1.1. Should be one line space before headings.
- Each article should be summarized in a single spaced 10-point type abstract of not less than 150 and more than 200 words. "Abstract" titles should be written in 11 pt.
- Each article has at least 3 keywords and appropriate JEL codes (https://www.aeaweb.org/econlit/jelCodes.php?view=jel).
- Name and surname of the author (s) should be written as the text centered below the title of the article.
- By giving a footnote at the end of the surnames of the author (s), the title, the institution, the e-mail and ORCID information should be written respectively. If requested, who is responsible for communication can be specified.
- Footnotes should be written in Times New Roman, 10 pt. and single line spacing.
- Equations and formulas should not be in picture format, should be centered on the page and numbered. The numbers of the equations and formulas should be written in brackets and on the right.
- Tables, graphics and figures should be included in the text, numbered and centered on the page. Tables should not be in picture format. Tables should be prepared in 10 pt., single line spacing and no spacing between lines. Headings should be written left, bold, 10 pt. Headings should be at the top of the tables, below the figures and graphics. Source of tables, graphics and figures, should be written in 10 pt and single line spacing below the table, graph and figures.
- All pages must be numbered consecutively in the bottom right corner.
- On the first page of the article, Turkish title of the article, name and surname of the authors (necessary information to be given in the footnote-Number 7), Turkish abstract, Turkish key words, jel classifications, English title, English abstract, English keywords and jel classifications should be written respectively. All citations taken place in the reference list should be mentioned in the main text.
- The introduction should start from page 2.
- The article submitted for evaluation must be uploaded to the DergiPark system as a single word file.
- References to sources should be shown in text rather than footnotes. The source of references made in the text must be included in the bibliography. Studies that are not cited in the text should not be included in the bibliography.
- References in the bibliography should be listed in alphabetical order according to the surnames of the authors. References should be written with 10 pt., single line spacing and 6 nk spacing between paragraphs.
- Authors must obey the rules regarding citation and bibliography in the text. You can reach detailed information about the rules regarding citation in the text and bibliography by clicking this link.
- For Turkish studies only, an extended abstract in English between 500-750 words should be written at the end of the bibliography. Extended abstracts are not required for English studies. In the Extended Summary title, there should be the purpose of the study, literature, methodology, findings, and conclusion sections.
- Click on the links to access the sample article cover page and the full text file of the sample article.
- You can download the Copyright Transfer Form by clicking the link. If the Copyright Transfer Form is not uploaded, the referee evaluation process is not initiated.
- Compliance with research and publication ethics should be stated in the article.
- For studies that require Ethics Committee Permission, you must upload the Ethics Committee Permission document with your article file. If your study is not included in the study group requiring ethics committee approval, you must sign and upload the declaration form indicating this situation.
- Compliance with research and publication ethics should be stated in the article. Whether an ethics committee approval and/or legal/special permission is required should be specified in the article. In studies requiring ethical committee permission, information about the permission (board name, date and issue number) should be included in the method section and on the first/last page of the article.
Research Requiring Ethics Committee Permission
Any research carried out with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from participants using survey, interview, focus group work, observation, experiment, interview techniques,
Use of humans and animals (including material/data) for experimental or other scientific purposes, Clinical researches on humans, Researches on animals, Retrospective studies under the law of protection of personal data.
Stating that the copyright regulations are complied with for the ideas and works of art used
Obtaining and expressing permission from the owners for the use of scales, surveys, and photographs of others
In the case of reports, it should be stated that the "Informed consent form" was taken.
Copyright: All articles published in Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance are copyrighted by the journal. Articles published in Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance cannot be used without written permission.