Aims & Scope: Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance is an international scientific peer-reviewed journal which aims to provide a platform where scholars and researchers share their experience and publish high quality studies in the field of economics, politics and finance. Authors can publish their original scientific studies in the field of economics, politics (international relations and political science) and finance in Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance.
Publication Frequency: Quarterly (March, June, September, December)
Languages: Authors can submit their articles in Turkish and English.
Review Process and Acception Conditions:
1. Articles submitted to the journal should not been published and have not been sent for publication elsewhere. When this situation is ascertained, the article evaluation process will be canceled.
2. The authors are expected to pay attention to the recommendations and standards for publication ethics as determined by the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) and the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors). Various ethical irregularities, such as plagiarism, fraudulent data, and use of studies without reference, are absolutely not accepted. In the determination of such a situation, evaluation shall be made within the framework of the rules, standards and principles published by the relevant institutions.
3. In addition to main documents, the author(s) should sign and submit following supplementary documents during initial submission: (i) Copyright transfer form (ii) Ethics committee permission (The authors whose manuscript does not require this permission should submit a document indicating no permission is required. (iii) Author contribution statement (iv) Declaration of conflicting interests. In case supplementary documents are not completely submitted, the manuscript would not be forwarded for editorial preview.
4. Submitted articles are reviewed through iThenticate plagiarism prevention program before publishing. The articles exceeded 20% similarity will not proceed to the evaluation process.
5. Editorial evolution process is expected to take 10 days while review process is expected to take at most 6 months.
6. Submitted articles must be prepared in accordance with the writing rules of journal.
7. The submission fee is non-refundable, regardless of whether the decision is desk reject or reviewer suggestion against publication.
8. For managerial expenses of the journal, the authors are asked to pay 400 Turkish Liras per submission. Subsequent to payment, articles are primarily evaluated by the editor(s) in terms of purpose, scope, form and content in order to decide whether to proceed to the blind review process.
9. Review process is a blind process in which authors and reviewers are both unable to contact to each other.
10. The articles that comply with the publication policy and the writing rules of the journal are subject to blind reviewing process with two referees to be evaluated.
11. It is decided whether or not the article will be published within the framework of the reports from the referees.
12. If a referee has a positive view and the other has a negative, the article will be sent to a third referee. According to the decision of the third referee, it is decided whether or not the article will be published. Regardless of the suggestions, the final decision is made by the editor.
13. In case of a major revision, the authors are asked to undertake required revisions. If required, the reviewers can also review the revised version.
14. The Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance has right to publish or not to publish submitted articles as well as correcting them.
15. The legal responsibility related to articles published in Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance belongs to relevant author(s).
16. Journal of Economics, Politics & Finance Research does not pay royalty for the authors.
17. Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance follows an open access policy. Published articles can be used in accordance with our Creative Commons license provided that the source is indicated.
Please submit your manuscripts via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to submit via DergiPark platform. DergiPark is official journal management system developed by The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Turkish Academic Network and Information Center. DergiPark allows for rapid submission of original and revised manuscripts, as well as facilitating the review process and internal communication between authors, editors and reviewers via a web-based platform.
Please do not hesitate to contact to email@example.com for any questions.
Copyright: Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC) 4.0 International License. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal. Licensees may copy, distribute, display and perform the work and make derivative works and remixes based on it only if they give the author or licensor the credits (attribution) in the manner specified by these. Authors may not use the material for commercial purposes.