Aims & Scope: Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance is a scientific peer-reviewed journal which aims to provide a platform where scholars and researchers share their experience and publish high quality studies in the field of economics, political economy and finance. Authors can publish their original scientific studies in the field of economics, political economy and finance in Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance.
Publication Frequency: Quarterly (March, June, September, December)
Languages: Authors can submit their articles in Turkish and English.
Review Process and Acception Conditions:
1. Articles submitted to the journal should not been published and have not been sent for publication elsewhere. When this situation is ascertained, the article evaluation process will be canceled.
2. Manuscripts submitted to the journal should comply with the rules of research and publication ethics, and international standards and recommendations of COPE, DOAJ, OASPA and WAME should be taken into account. For detailed information, see Publication Ethics web page of the journal.
3. In addition to main documents, the author(s) should sign and submit following supplementary documents during initial submission: (i) Ethics committee permission (The authors whose manuscript does not require this permission should submit a document indicating no permission is required. (ii) Author contribution statement and declaration of conflicting interests. In case supplementary documents are not completely submitted, the manuscript would not be forwarded for editorial preview.
4. Submitted articles are reviewed through iThenticate plagiarism prevention program before publishing. The articles exceeded 20% similarity will not proceed to the evaluation process.
5. Editorial evolution process is expected to take 10 days while review process is expected to take at most 6 months.
6. Submitted articles must be prepared in accordance with the writing rules of journal.
8. For managerial expenses of the journal, the authors are asked to pay 40 USD (1000 Turkish Liras) per submission. Subsequent to payment, articles are primarily evaluated by the editor(s) in terms of purpose, scope, form, content, originality and contribution to literature in order to decide whether to proceed to the blind review process.
9. Review process is a double blind peer review process in which authors and reviewers are both unable to contact to each other.
10. The articles that comply with the publication policy and the writing rules of the journal are subject to blind reviewing process with two referees who are experts in their fields to be evaluated.
11. It is decided whether or not the article will be published within the framework of the reports from the referees.
12. If one of the referees' reports is positive and the other is negative, the article is sent to a third referee for evaluation. According to the decision of the third referee, it is decided whether or not the article will be published. The final decision is made by the editor.
13. In case of a minör/major revision, the authors are asked to undertake required revisions. If required, the reviewers can also review the revised version.
14. The Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance has right to publish or not to publish submitted articles as well as correcting them.
15. The legal responsibility related to articles published in Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance belongs to relevant author(s).
16. Journal of Economics, Politics & Finance Research does not pay royalty for the authors.
17. Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance follows an open access policy. Published articles can be used in accordance with our Creative Commons license provided that the source is indicated.
Please submit your manuscripts via e-mail to email@example.com or click here to submit via DergiPark platform. DergiPark is official journal management system developed by The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Turkish Academic Network and Information Center. DergiPark allows for rapid submission of original and revised manuscripts, as well as facilitating the review process and internal communication between authors, editors and reviewers via a web-based platform.
Please do not hesitate to contact to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Copyright: Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). The authors retain the copyright and all publication rights without restriction. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal. Licensees may copy, distribute, display and perform the work and make derivative works and remixes based on it only if they give the author or licensor the credits (attribution) in the manner specified by these.